I like Mondays. I usually take a chunk of time on Monday mornings to sort through what the week looks like. Here's the bits and pieces I'm catching up on right now. This is what I have on this week's slate.
- The usual Boring Household Shit
- Producing a somewhat definitive outline for Phat Fairy
- Continuing to push on the latest re-vision of the Moon's Accomplice
- Sending in my SFWA membership + the late fee. :p And catching up on SFWA Copyright Committee stuff, including finishing reading the Copyright Handbook: What Every Writer Needs to Know. Flurries of e-mails, followed by hail. I have given up reading the SFWA boards, because I just don't have the bandwidth, alas.
- A novel that I'm reading and critiquing.
- Assembling the last batch of stories to submit to the anthology.
- Catching up with the online class I am taking and which I'm behind on, aiiiiieeee